SAU provides different types of notifications to keep you informed of your tasks and projects at all times. But any notifications can be turned off or set up to receive only what you need.
SAU aims to help you maintain a balance of productivity and peace of mind.
The SAU app sends notifications for the most important events to your watch. Even when your phone is far away, you can always be notified of new tasks, projects, etc.
SAU sends notifications for the following events:
- My tasks for today
Number of tasks which are due today and are assigned to you.
- New task
Name of the task that was added to your project.
- You are added to a new project
Name of the project to which you have been added.
- You are assigned to a task
Name of the task to which you have been assigned.
- Task due date has been rescheduled
The name of the task, its old and new due date. You will be notified if you are the performer or author of this task.
- Task completion
The name of a completed task. You will be notified if you were assigned to this task or are the author of this task.
- Withdrawal from task
The name of the task you were assigned to before, but now someone else has been assigned to it instead.
By default, you are subscribed to all notifications from SAU if you agree to it when the app is first launched. Notifications are also duplicated to your Apple Watch. To change the push notification settings:
- Open the Projects panel and click on your profile picture
- Go to Settings
- Allow notifications if they are turned off (your device may prompt you to open the Settings app)
- Enable the categories of notifications you want to receive in the "Notifications" section